Younique with Box 7
A Journey to clarify your identity and calling from God for all of life
This might change your life more than a summer of drum corps.
Younique has helped me link up different aspects of myself so I can see the bigger picture more clearly. This helps me pursue jobs, friendships, and activities that magnify my calling and make my strengths more effective.
Younique with Box 7 has given me the resources and thinking tools to find clarity in the many nuances of my life. I'm so very thankful for this experience and the opportunity to grow spiritually within a supportive community.
I would recommend Younique to anyone. It is perfect for anyone who might be feeling lost, confused, or just eager to learn about who they are. God put you on this earth for a reason, and Younique is the perfect opportunity to help you explore what that reason may be.
Younique is helping me value myself in distinctly not self-centered, but God-centered terms, and I didn't think that was really possible before. I'm not just something he salvaged, I'm something he masterfully made to be distinct, powerful, and purposeful by His love and might.
If you're on the edge of joining a YOUnique session, join. It has helped so much in organizing my thoughts and answering so many questions I have had. It's helped focus my thoughts and pushed me in the right direction.
Participating in this group through Box 7 has really given me a better understanding of myself and my abilities outside of the drum corps world.
- Have you gone through personality tests or leadership programs, but they don't seem to help you with spiritual life or major decisions?
- Do you know who God has made you to be outside of drum corps, music, or colorguard?
- Are you unsure what it means to know your identity in Christ?
- Do you have trouble appreciating or collaborating with people who are different from you?
Younique for Students is a Gospel-centered identity formation process that can help you know who God has designed you to be and what He has designed you to do. It’s based on the book of Ephesians and especially verse 2:10 which says, “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
Box 7 is partnering with Younique to offer you this life-changing process during the 2020 summer.
Younique is a 9-session commitment (75-90 minutes each meeting) and costs about $20, plus optional add-on assessments ($30). Groups will be limited to 10 people each to ensure quality time with the Box 7 staff and other leaders who will be facilitating.
Who can participate:
Current DCI members for 2020, and vets from recent years who have not yet aged-out. Younique is best for Christians who regularly belong to a church or college ministry. If you’re not connected with a Christian community right now, Box 7 staff will help you find a church relationship during the course of Younique.
When is Younique with Box 7 offered next?
There are two offerings for July. Times are Central Standard Time.
- July 13-31, Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays afternoons - 4:00pm-5:30pm CST
- July 14 - August 11, Tuesday evenings - 6:30-9:00pm CST
Attendance at every session is expected, because each step of the process is cumulative. Good attendance helps with forming friendships in your group, as well. It's OK if you have a previously scheduled obligation during one or two of the dates. We will send you a video and help you catch up. Missing two sessions consecutively could diminish your experience and affect the group.
What to expect:
- Well-designed training and interactive tools to help you discover and integrate your life Story, Gifting, Passion, Calling, and Values
- Bible foundations in Ephesians, the book of Hebrews, the life of David, the story of Esther, and more
- New friendships with others through Box 7 (and deeper ones with those you already know)
- Ongoing tools to help you in vocational planning and decision making
- Increasing gratitude to God for how He is working in your life
How does payment work?
Box 7 provides Younique to participants for the cost of materials and assessments:
- Purchase the Younique Students Guide: Approximately $16 with shipping, from the Box 7 office.
These assessments are optional and you can purchase them before Session 2 of Younique:
- Take the CliftonStrengths test online ($20)
- Take the APEST Personal Vocational Assessment online from 5Q Central ($8)
- If you can't afford those paid assessments right now, there are free assessments built into the Younique process. We highly recommend the investment in the paid assessments.
Don't worry about the materials and costs now. We'll send you everything you need to know once you are scheduled with a group.