Younique with Box 7
A Journey to clarify your identity and calling from God for all of life
This might change your life more than a summer of drum corps.
Younique has helped me link up different aspects of myself so I can see the bigger picture more clearly. This helps me pursue jobs, friendships, and activities that magnify my calling and make my strengths more effective.
From The Cavaliers
Younique with Box 7 has given me the resources and thinking tools to find clarity in the many nuances of my life. I'm so very thankful for this experience and the opportunity to grow spiritually within a supportive community.
From The Bluecoats
Younique is helping me value myself in distinctly not self-centered, but God-centered terms, and I didn't think that was really possible before. I'm not just something he salvaged, I'm something he masterfully made to be distinct, powerful, and purposeful by His love and might.
From The Blue Devils
- Have you gone through personality tests or leadership programs, but they don't seem to help you with spiritual life or major decisions?
- Do you know who God has made you to be outside of drum corps, music, or colorguard?
- Are you unsure what it means to know your identity in Christ?
- Do you have trouble appreciating or collaborating with people who are different from you?
Younique for Students is a Gospel-centered identity formation process that can help you know who God has designed you to be and what He has designed you to do. It’s based on the book of Ephesians and especially verse 2:10 which says, “For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”
Box 7 is partnering with Younique to offer you this life-changing process during the 2020 summer.
Younique is a 9-session commitment (75-90 minutes each meeting) and costs about $20, plus optional add-on assessments ($30). Groups will be limited to 10 people each to ensure quality time with the Box 7 staff and other leaders who will be facilitating. Multiple scheduling options are available, from 3-week “boot camps” that meet 3 times a week, to 8 weeks total by meeting once a week.
Who can participate:
Current DCI members for 2020, and vets from recent years who have not yet aged-out. Younique is best for Christians who regularly belong to a church or college ministry. If you’re not connected with a Christian community right now, Box 7 staff will help you find a church relationship during the course of Younique.
What to expect:
- Well-designed training and interactive tools to help you discover and integrate your life Story, Gifting, Passion, Calling, and Values
- Bible foundations in Ephesians, the book of Hebrews, the life of David, the story of Esther, and more
- New friendships with others through Box 7 (and deeper ones with those you already know)
- Ongoing tools to help you in vocational planning and decision making
- Increasing gratitude to God for how He is working in your life
How does payment work?
Box 7 provides Younique to participants with no fee, but you’ll pay for the materials and assessments:
- Purchase the Younique Students Guide: Approximately $16 with shipping, from the Box 7 office.
These assessments are optional and you can purchase them before Session 2 of Younique:
- Take the CliftonStrengths test online ($20)
- Take the APEST Personal Vocational Assessment online from 5Q Central ($8)
- If you can't afford those paid assessments right now, there are free assessments built into the Younique process. We highly recommend the investment in the paid assessments.
Don't worry about the materials and costs now. We'll send you everything you need to know once you are scheduled with a group.